- Number of requests – more than 500
- Promotion region – Minsk and Minsk region
- Duration of promotion – >1 year (ongoing promotion)
- Payment – for the scope of work
- Collecting the semantic core of the site, clustering queries by pages
- The site structure development
- New website design development
- Site migration, setting up redirects from old URL to the new one
- Connection and setup of the webmasters Google, Google Analytics
- Technical audit of the site
- Creation of the files robots.txt , sitemap.xml
- Creation of the new pages for promotion
- Optimization of Title, H1 and Description tags and meta tags on the promoted pages
- Writing a technical requirement to the copywriter on the promoted pages of the site, writing texts, checking and posting on the site
- Work on text factors on promoted pages: text uniqueness, H2-Hn headings, keyword, etc.
- Adding a Jivosite chat to the website
- Eliminating duplicates of the pages
- Removing the links with 301 and 404 server response
- Usability audit of the site, suggestions for improving the indicators of viewing depth, bounce rates, time on the site
- Preparation of the technical requirement to expand the functionality and visual aspects of the site
- Adjustments of the developer
- Optimization of Title, H1 and Description tags and meta tags on non-promoted pages
- Work on the text factors on non-promoted pages: uniqueness of the text, H2-Hn headings
- Search for frequency topics and writing articles for the blog
- Signing in of the website in catalogs in order to increase the amount of the links
- Placement of guest posts with the links to the promoted site
- Work on internal linking
- Works on SERM
- Constant work on expanding the semantic core and structure of the site, adding new service pages
First month of work: 2,020 visitors of the site, 1,648 from the search.
Last month of work (June): 36,573 visitors, 33,354 from the search.
The bounce rate decreased from 14.9% to 8.94%.
Dynamics of traffic changes from organic issuance by month from the beginning of work to June.
Comparison of traffic from organic issuance for March 2020 and June 2021.